Homemade Pizza

my pizza with spicy salami
I really love it when is thin and crispy, so here is my perfect recipe for this kind of italian dish.
You need few ingredients and believe me: it's very easy to prepare.
I make pizza at home once a week because it is delicious, fast and very creative food.
Every time you can choose a new flavour, for example: with red peppers and provola cheese;  tuna and onion; anchovies and oregano;  or mozzarella and salami... And all that your imagination suggests to you!




But to begin I could show you a base topping with tomato sauce and mozzarella. This is the famous "pizza Margherita".
Now I'm ready to share my secret recipe.

my ingredients


Ingredients:
500 gr. bread flour
250 ml. lukewarm water
12 gr. instant bake yeast
salt
a pinch of bicarbonate of soda
a pinch of sugar
20 ml. olive oil

For the topping:
800 gr. chopped tomatoes tin
400 gr. mozzarella
salt
olive oil

Make the dough: put the flour into a large bowl, then stir in the yeast, bicarbonate of soda, sugar and salt. Add the water, stir again and combine it with the olive oil. Mix until you have a soft dough. 
(Usually I use my dough mixer to create the dough)
my mixer

Knead until all the flour is incorporated, and the dough is smooth and elastic.
Make a dough ball, then leave that in the mixing bowl covered with a kitchen towel and in a warm place.
I prepare my dough 3 or 4 hours before I want to make the pizza.
After this time, we are ready to roll out the dough. Preheat the oven to 250C/fan.
Now split the ball it in two little balls, in this way you will obtain 2 pizzas. Working with one piece of the dough at a time.
On a floured surface, roll out the dough. For an extra thin crust, roll it with a rolling pin.
The dough needs to be very thin.
Put a baking sheet on the baking tray and place your pizza on it.
Spoon a few tablespoons of sauce onto the center of the pizza and use the back of a spoon to spread it evenly around. Squeeze the mozzarella to eliminate the water inside and then cut that into small slices. If you don't squeeze your cheese, your pizza might end up soggy.
Scatter the pizza with mozzarella cheese, drizzle with olive oil and, if you want, a pinch of salt. If you want to obtain a different taste, you can add sliced pepperoni (salami).
Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Let pizza cool for about five minutes before slicing and serving.
my pizza with mozzarella and anchovies

My video recipe is here https://youtu.be/edZp1_EaVtw







Commenti